Friday, July 19, 2013

Phrasal Verbs

Practice with phrasal Verbs:

bring over
blow up
call back
believe in
break down
break out
clean out
break off
ask for
break in

1.) I’d like to ___________ _______ some time off but I’m not sure I’ll get it!

2.) I ____________ __________ God. Do you?

3.) He really ____________ ___________ at me and it was difficutl! Has he ever done that with you?

4.) My car ___________ _________ on the way to the concert. That’s why I didn’t make it.

5.) The prisoners _________ ___________ of Alcatraz by creating a series of tunnels under the prison with nothing more than a kitchen spoon.

6.) What should I ___________ _________ for dinner?

7.) I need to _________ _________ my closet! I can’t find anything to wear!

8.) Tell her I’ll _________ her _________ when I have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment